Article: Italwax Film Hot Wax 100g Plum
Italwax Hot Wax
Working temperature: 45 °C
Wax Color: Plum
Base composition: Bee Wax
Advantages of Film wax:
- Lower melting temperature 42-45°C
- Longer cooling time, which provides longer thermal exposure and opens up the pores, which makes depilation less painful.
- Completely adjustable to the skin surface, catching all the hairs without repeating. Doesnot break the hair.
- Application in thin layer 1mm allows you to use less product than using regular hot wax.
- Wax strip wont break during hair removal.
Heat the wax in the heather. On the part of the skin which is treated apply alcohol based lotion which cleans the surface and removes residue of other cosmetic products. Apply thin layer of talc. Using the spatula apply thin layer of the wax regardless of the direction of hair growth, but in the direction of the person applying the wax. Cooling time is 5-6 seconds and in that time the wax will pick up even the tiniest hairs. If the surface of the wax is still sticky that means that it hasnot cooled.
Test the sensitivity of the skin on the inner part of forearm.